Who is the insurance intended for?
The insurance is intended for individuals who may make individual insurances, insurances for the members of their family/ household, or for a group of individuals.
What risks does the insurance cover?
- Death due to an accident
- Long-term disability due to an accident
- Temporary disability due to an accident
- Fractures due to an accident
- Burnings due to an accident
- Surgical treatment due to an accident
- Medical expenses due to an accident
- Expenses for funeral in case of death due to an accident
- Daily allowances for hospital stay due to an accident
- Post-hospitalization recovery due to accident for more than 3 days
- Dental care due to an accident
- Medication expenses due to an accident
- Expenses for ambulance transportation/ repatriation due to an accident
The insurance cover is valid 24 hours a day for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, unless otherwise agreed and upon payment of additional insurance premium.
Why should I insure with Generali?
- Different levels of cover, depending on your budget
- Insurance without medical evaluation of the risk
- Quick, easy and convenient issue of insurance policies through an online platform
Take advantage of the newest fully online Accident Insurance product on www.online.generali.bg. You can get your insurance by e-mail and print it out by yourself. Of course, all you need is to spend a minute to enter your details and to pay for the insurance.