GENERALI INSURANCE AD, part of Generali Group is a dynamic developing insurance company with strong positions and high level standards. The corporate policy of the company is based on building professional area that can help our employees develop and at the same time on maintaining the partnership between us and our clients. Open relationships, trust and shared knowledge are the base of our organizational culture. Teamwork is the key to our success.
If you would like to:
• Become a member of a leading International Insurance Group and grow professionally in a dynamic and challenging area;
• Develop yourself in the field of internal audit;
• Join a successful international team of professionals that value your point of view, knowledge and experience;
• Participate in Generali Group Talent programs,
Be part of GENERALI INSURANCE AD on this position:
The Internal Audit Department is responsible for evaluating the system of internal controls, risk management and governance within the insurance company. The Internal Audit Department provides both assurance and consulting activities aimed at improving the business processes. Currently, we are looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join our team based in Sofia.
• Planning of audit engagements – identification of risks; gathering, understanding and evaluating information/data related to audit engagements; planning and preparing audit tests/procedures/questionnaires together with the other team members;
• Testing the design and effectiveness of internal controls in compliance with the Group Internal Audit methodology;
• Identifying areas having risk potential and providing recommendations for improvement of the system of internal controls within the organization; assisting in the preparation of audit reports;
• Following-up on implementation of remedial actions related to audit recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good understanding of Risk Management, Governance and Control standards;
• Prior 2-3 years work experience in internal or external audit, or financial services institution will be considered a strong advantage;
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Insurance, Banking, Accounting, Auditing, Economics or Law;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) – all working papers are written in English;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Willingness to learn and grow professionally and pursue CIA globally recognized certification.
Should our expectations for the Internal Auditor’s position correspond to your personal plan for professional growth, and you are motivated to become part of GENERALI’s Internal Audit team, you can apply by sending us your recent CV, quoting the reference number to [email protected], not later than April 23, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. All personal data will be treated with strict confidentiality.