Accident of Athletes
Who is the insurance intended for?
The insurance is intended for amateur athletes or persons participating in an organized sport event/ attraction against their life, health and body integrity related events that have occurred during the organized event/ attraction.
What risks does the insurance cover?
- Death due to an accident
- Long-term disability due to an accident
- Medical expenses due to an accident
- Fractures due to an accident during training/ competition
- Post-hospitalization recovery due to accident for more than 3 days
Why should I insure with Generali?
- You get competitive tariff conditions
- We provide 24 hours assistance service
- High quality and timely service upon occurrence of insurance event