Casco of Vessels
Who is the insurance intended for?
The insurance is intended for every individual or legal entity – owner of a vessel, or a person who uses and/or is responsible for the vessel on legal grounds.
What is subject to insurance?
Vessels sailing under Bulgarian flag can be insured.
What risks does the insurance cover?
Total loss or partial damages of the vessel that have occurred as a result of:
- Risks related to the sailing conditions in seas, rivers, lakes and other navigable waters
- Fire and explosion on board
- Earthquake, volcano eruption or thunder
- Crash or hit with sailing, immovable, movable or flying objects, or with objects falling from aircrafts
- Disappearance of the vessel if its last message was sent during the term of validity of the insurance contract.
In addition, the following covers for damages to the vessel may be agreed:
- During cargo loading, unloading or moving.
- For malice of third persons
- Due to theft of the entire vessel or of its boat or outboard engine
- For the expenses for exploration of the bottom of the vessel upon stranding
For liability in case of crash