Who is the insurance intended for?
The obligatory Occupational Accident Insurance is intended for workers and employees who are employed in the main and auxiliary operations of enterprises classified as an economic activity with occupational traumatism equal or higher than the average for the country.
What risks does the insurance cover?
- Death due to an accident
- Long-term disability due to an accident
- Temporary disability due to an accident
Upon additional payment, Generali Insurance offers extension of the insurance cover for the following risks: death, long-term, temporary disability and medical expenses due to a household accident and general disease.
Why should I insure with Generali?
- Insurance without medical evaluation of risk
- Receipt of the insurance compensation when you need it
- We provide 24 hours assistance service