Who is the insurance intended for?
The insurance is intended for every individual, legal entity or sole proprietor who owns animals.
What is subject to insurance?
- Cattle at the age of 6 months to 8 years
- Equine species at the age of 6 months to 12 years
- Breeding pigs at the age of 6 months to 4 years
- Growing pigs and production pigs with live weight exceeding 20 kg
- Sheep and goats at the age of 6 months to 6 years;
- Poultry bred in intensive poultry farms, layers, parents, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks, etc.;
- Hives with bee families.
The following animals may be insured under special conditions:
What risks does the insurance cover?
Generali Insurance covers risks grouped under the following clauses:
- Death due to fire, natural disasters and accident (MAIN COVER).
- Natural disasters (hail, storm with wind speed of 15 m/sec., thunder strike and flood due to risen water masses)
- Accident (explosion, attack by wild animals, hit or override by a motor vehicle, current rush, bone breaking or falling down in a precipice while being out grazing)
- Death due to contagious diseases.
- Death due to non-contagious and parasitic diseases.
- Slaughter (killing) if required as a result of fire, natural disasters, accident, contagious, non-contagious and parasitic diseases.