Who is the insurance intended for?
The insurance is intended for every individual, legal entity or sole proprietor who owns the agricultural crop harvest and/or title of the land, or a contract by virtue of which the person is a tenant farmer, lessee or user of the land.
What is subject to insurance?
- Perennial plants as major means for production, natural meadows, artificial pastures, forest shelter belts, plants used for fortification and land improvement projects, green manure crops
- Forests, forest and decoration nursery-gardens
- Non-commissioned (non-fructiferous and non-blooming) perennial plants
- Crops in test fields for research and experimental purposes
The following may be insured under special conditions:
- Vineyards against the risk “winter eyes freezing”
- Vineyards “loss of quality”
- Perennial crops and intensive cultures
What risks does the insurance cover?
Generali Insurance covers direct quantitative damages caused by the following risks:
- Heavy rain
- Frost biting
- Pulling out
How is the insurance amount defined?
The insurance amount is defined by agreement, depending on the expected harvests and the production price. It is possible to increase the insurance amount during the term of validity of the insurance.
Why should I insure with Generali?
- We offer overall protection of the revenue from agricultural crops
- We provide opportunities for making insurances under special conditions, depending on the producers’ needs
- Precise and correct work during claim settlement by applying internationally established assessment criteria
- Short terms for payment of compensations