Motor Assistance for Bulgaria
Who is the insurance intended for?
This insurance is intended for individuals and legal entities – owners of passenger’s cars with up to 9 seats, and trucks with total weight of up to 3,5 t, as well as for the passengers travelling in the motor vehicles upon occurrence of the insurance event.
What risks does the insurance cover?
Generali Insurance provides qualified help according to the conditions and limits of liability you have chosen. The assistance company provides specialized technical and organizational help, gives information and assists in case of an insurance event that has caused damages to a motor vehicle and/or to the driver and the persons travelling with him.
There are three programs of Motor Assistance for Bulgaria: STANDARD, MEGA AND LUXURY, which may be expanded with the territory of the city/town or village you are living in.
The insurance covers the following risks:
- Repatriation of a motor vehicle and/or its trailers, in case of a car accident verified with a car accident protocol, or with a certifying protocol for a car accident that has prevented the motor vehicle from moving under its own power legally.
- Repatriation of a motor vehicle and/or its trailers, in case of a technical failure that has prevented the motor vehicle from moving under its own power legally (at prices agreed with the Assistance company)
- Repatriation of a motor vehicle and/or its trailers in case it is prevented from moving under its own power legally as a result of vandalism.
- Special technical services (STS) for the motor vehicle in case of a car accident and/or a technical failure as follows:
- On-the-spot repairs, tyre replacement, fuel supply, power feeding at the venue of the event
- Parking stay of the damaged vehicle
- Provision of substitute driver to drive the motor vehicle
- Transportation of the driver and the passengers travelling in the motor vehicle from the venue of the event to the closest town/city or village
- Ambulance transportation of the driver and the passengers travelling in the motor vehicle
- Expenses for examinations, tests and manipulations
- Repatriation of mortal remains in case of death of the driver of the motor vehicle in case of a car accident
- Sending urgent messages
- Information about the meteorological conditions and about the optimal route to a destination specified by the driver of the motor vehicle.